Seiten

Sonntag, 4. August 2013

Taipei 4th of August


Hi ! It's been a while since I've made a post ;) I'm sitting in my cousins working place and since she has fallen asleep I have time to write now. 
I actually wanted to make an update everyday but I was always on the go so I didn't have the chance to make a post yet. I've been recording a lot these days, all the famous and popular shopping malls and streets. Unfortunately I haven't been to the night markets yet but I will probably visit them today or tomorrow. 
First pictures of Taipei : (I could not take a photo of 101 at night yet, sorry)

                        Taipei 101
                             101
                        Taipei 101
On the rooftop of Shin Kong Mitsukoshi shopping mall
                 My cousin and me :)

          101 From outside at daytime 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen