Seiten

Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013

Skincare for Summer

Updated Skincare Routine

Hi, it's been a while since the last post so I decided to update my skincare routine.
Finally it got warm and the sun comes out! Time to wear sunscreen and BB Cream.
I also want to do a review of 2 Asian BB Creams.



This is also my travelling kit, because the bottles are smaller.
The scrub cream with tiny particles really softenes your skin, but in my opinion it smells really bad. Haha! Still i recommened it for hot summer days or when you are outside a lot and the affect of the environment strains your skin. To keep your face protected from UV sunrays I like to use LANCÔME's Bienfait UV SPF 50+. It has a really smooth and matt finish on your face, so unlike other sunscreens your skin doesn't feel oily during the day. If the sun is not that strong on somedays especially in Germany I also use CLINIQUE's even better skin tone correcting lotion. It has only SPF 20. For a lighter weight than SHISEIDO's White Lucency Protective Day Cream I apply CLINIQUE's moisture surge also during the day.



Review : SUPER ⁺ Beblesh Balm BB Triple Functions




This pink BB Cream is so popular around Asia, but also in the US. It is from South Korea and protects skin from UV rays (SPF 25++) and provides Whitening and Wrinkle Improvement.It has light texture and doesn't feel heavy on one's skin. The coverage is good, it even covers your under eye circles in the morning. Right after applying it, there's a light grey shade, but after 5 to 10 minutes it fades into your skin tone. The whitening effect is not that dramatic. Basically it is adding lighter shades to your skin tone. But I have to mention that I've been using this cream for 3 months now and i can see a slightly difference to before. It takes time, but we want to be sure there is no harmful ingredients in it.


Review : It°s SKIN 프레스티지 끄렘 데스까르고 비비 PRESTIGE CRÈME D'ESCARGOT B.B



Ahhh!! ~ I love this BB Cream! My korean friend brought it from Seoul.
I love the lightening effect of it, because my skin is rather dark. So compared to the SKIN79 BB Cream I think the coverage is even better. It also has SPF25, PA ++ and has a Lifting Care Program, brightening and reducing wrinkle program, anti stress program and a smoothing and moisturizing care program.


On the left is PRESTIGE and on the right is SKIN79. You can see that SKIN79 has a slight grey shade compared to the other BB Cream. I don't use the Prestige BB Cream everyday, because it feels heavier than SKIN79, but I don't have a comparison to tinted moisturizers or make up, because I never apply make up or tinted moisturizers. 

Now a fact which scared me at first, but I read a lot of interesting facts on the internet. 
Literally this BB Cream contains snail secretion filtrate...That's why it is called D'escargot (french : snail).
It is a big thing in France and South Korea now. The secretion of snails speeds up cell regeneration, helps to cure acne, dark spots and skin imperfections. Also it provides wrinkle improvement. Some people say that in various 
snail secretion filtrate products they've been using, there was a smell of snail, which they considered as unpleasant. Fortunately it's not the same with this BB Cream. I have to point out, that this BB Cream smells especially bloomy. So I can definitely recommend this product, especially if you have a darker skin tone like me or want to cover skin imperfections. ~

I hope I will be able to post more soon, I've been very busy with school lately D:
Talk to you later, guys ! ;)







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen